Using culture based techniques we help our government clients to develop healthy, vibrant and prosperous communities, build international trade, attract international tourists, encourage Foreign Direct Investment and heighten levels of international engagement. We do this through our culture based event management, consulting and training services. Our staff have worked with numerous state and federal government agencies in Australia and abroad.
Examples include the management of:
• cultural events and initiatives locally or abroad
• study and research tours
• culture based economic development or social cohesion initiatives
Examples include the:
• provision of consulting advice pertaining to culture and international or cross-cultural relations
• undertaking of consultative tasks such as research, strategic planning for international engagement or establishing international relationships with other agencies
• Tailored training courses
• Cross-cultural competency training
• Workshops and speaking appearances
Click here to download a single page printable brochure about our government services.