Using culture based techniques we help education providers to attract international students, enter and succeed in new international markets, build healthy internal and external relationships with stakeholders, develop brand image and awareness and heighten levels of international engagement. We do this through our event management, consulting and training services. Our staff have worked with numerous education providers including universities and colleges in Asia, North America, Europe and Australia.
Examples include the management of:
- cultural events and initiatives at home or abroad
- international study tours and student or research exchanges
- on campus visual art programs
- cross-cultural engagement initiatives for students
Examples include the:
- provision of consulting advice relevant to culture and international or cross-cultural relations
- undertaking of consultative tasks such as research, relationship building exercises or establishing relationships with educational institutions abroad
- Tailored training courses
- Cross-cultural competency training
- Workshops and speaking appearances for business or creative arts students
Click here to download a single page printable brochure about our education services.