We help arts, sport and cultural organisations to attract international visitors or audiences, enter and succeed in new international markets, build healthy internal and external relationships with stakeholders, develop brand image and awareness and heighten levels of international engagement. We do this through our event management, consulting and training services. Our staff have worked for numerous cultural organisations in Australia and abroad.
PARTNERSHIPS WITH ARTS, SPORT & CULTURAL ORGANISATIONS
In addition to the services that we offer, we also seek to develop partnerships with arts, sport and cultural organisations for involvement in international events and initiatives that we facilitate on behalf of our corporate and government clients. If your organisation is interested in partnering with us on these exciting initiatives please get in touch!
Examples include the management of:
- events and initiatives locally or abroad
- study and research tours
- funding programs
- foreign market brand development events or relationship building initiatives
Examples include the:
- provision of consulting advice relevent to international or cross-cultural relations (including Indigenous, migrant and other minority groups)
- undertaking of consultative tasks such as strategic planning for international events or initiatives or establishing international relationships with other agencies
- Tailored training courses
- Cross-cultural competency training
- Workshops and speaking appearances
Click here to download a single page brochure about our services to arts, sport and cultural organisations.