League Cultural Diplomacy is accepting expressions of interest from highly qualified project or event managers interested in working with us on project based contracts.
Here’s what we are looking for
- At least three years experience in managing arts, cultural or sport events or initiatives
- International experience
- A willingness to work abroad
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- University qualifications in a related discipline (eg: Arts Management, Sports Management, International Relations, International Business)
- Fluency in two or more languages including English
- Experience working in Cultural Diplomacy for a government agency or within Corporate Social Responsibility in the corporate sector
To lodge an expression of interest please send us your contact details via the form below and let us know that you are interested in working for us. Please do not send any further details at this stage; we will get back to you about the next step in the process within 7 days.