Thank you for your interest in League Cultural Diplomacy (LCD).
From time-to-time we offer complimentary consulting services to eligible recipients.
People or organisations who receive the complimentary consulting services that we provide do so in agreement with the following terms and conditions (unless agreed otherwise prior to the provision of the consulting services):
- The relationship between LCD and the recipient of the service(s) is that of consultant and client and LCD is permitted by the client to publicly disclose this and display the client’s logo and/or image on the LCD website, social media and other publications.
- Consulting sessions conducted by phone or by any other communication devices may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.
- The client will be added to LCD’s email list (from which they can unsubscribe themselves at a later date should they so wish).
- Should the client seek a change to the agreed time of a complimentary consulting session they must do so at least twenty-four hours prior to the agreed appointment time. When the client requests a change of time for a complementary consulting sessions within twenty-four hours of the scheduled appointment, LCD reserves the right to charge the standard hourly rate for that consulting session.
- LCD may request additional terms and conditions in addition to the above which will be negotiated in advance of any complimentary consulting agreement which may be formed.
Should you have any questions in regards to these T&C’s, or if you would like to find out if you are eligible for a free consulting service, please contact us.