We are living in what has been described as the Asian Century, and as the world’s attention pivots towards the Asia region, artists in Asia are producing some of today’s boldest and most exciting artworks. Pop music from Korea, movies from India and visual art from China exemplify the flourishing of a diverse range of arts scenes across the region. Due to the immense populations of Asia and rapid economic growth, many artists are now finding mainstream success. If you are an arts organisation or an artist yourself, there is no reason why you can’t be part of these exciting times and getting involved with an arts scene in Asia will open the doors to larger audiences, increased sales and heightened levels of artistic inspiration. If you want to be a part of the action, League Cultural Diplomacy is here to help.
POSSIBLE COLLABORATIVE ARTS PROJECTS IN ASIA
- International artistic collaborations
- Workshop delivery or participation
- Artist exchange initiatives
- Performance, exhibition and touring opportunities
- Reciprocal visit programs
- Market entry projects for selling cultural goods
- & many others
HOW LEAGUE CULTURAL DIPLOMACY CAN HELP YOU
Based in South East Asia, LCD can:
- Manage your collaborative arts project in full or in part
- Suggest potential Asia based artists or organisations to collaborate with
- Research potential collaborative opportunities
- Develop strategic plans to maximise the success of your project
- Manage the logistical requirements
- Provide cultural capacity and awareness training prior to the commencement of your project
- & much more
CONSULTING & TRAINING
If you would prefer to manage your collaborative arts project in Asia initiative in-house we are able to provide you with relevant consulting services or train your staff in how to manage successful collaborative arts projects in Asia.
FUNDRAISING AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
LCD can help you to raise funds and obtain corporate sponsorship to make your collaborative art initiative in Asia a reality.
FOR MORE INFORMATION