They say that the way to a persons’ heart is through their stomach, and food diplomacy, otherwise known as gastro, culinary or taste bud diplomacy, is an effective way for representatives of your region, city, state or nation to build beneficial relations with targeted groups or individuals abroad. Our food diplomacy programs are designed to your budget, tailored to your needs and are delivered by our highly regarded partners who have a wealth of experience within the food and food festival sectors.
POSSIBLE FOOD DIPLOMACY ACTIVITIES
• international food festivals
• the participation or delivery of food and cooking demonstrations or workshops
• food events from gala dinners to night markets
• publications such as books and TV specials
• international culinary tours
• visits to local restaurants and eateries
• meet & greet opportunities with restaurateurs
• alignment initiatives with celebrity chefs
• and much more
CONSULTING & TRAINING
If you would prefer to manage your food diplomacy event or initiative in-house we are able to provide you with relevant consulting services or train your staff in how to deliver professionally organised food diplomacy initiatives that can be enjoyed by all participants and contribute to your government or corporate objectives.
FUNDRAISING AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
LCD can help you to raise funds and obtain corporate sponsorship to make your food diplomacy initiative a reality.
FOR MORE INFORMATION